Meyow Studio Art Workshops
- Copic Marker Basics – an introduction to working with Copic illustration markers as well as practice of a few drawing techniques. (I typically make packs of markers for attendees to take home as well.)
- Artist Trading Card Workshop – an opportunity for artists of all skill levels to practice using different mediums and trade small works of art with other artists.
- Artists’ Meetup & Swap – a chance to meet other artists that work in either traditional or digital medium as well as swap prints or extra art supplies.
Meyow Studio Makers’ Workshops
- Chainmail Basics Workshop– a course focused on learning the fundamentals of joining chainmail while working on a simple necklace or flat weave pattern.
- Byzantine Chainmail Workshop – a workshop for those comfortable with the chainmail basics and ready for the challenge of making a chain using the Byzantine weave.
- Chainmail D20 Workshop – a class aimed at those who want to make something fun and handy. Attendees make a chainmail carrying cage that opens up to store a D20 die for gaming on the go.
Are you interested in having a Meyow Studio workshop at your location or event?
Please contact MeyowStudion@gmail.com